This is a Morpho device error. This error occurs if the connected device is not registered. Following is the solution:
• Connect a registered device
• Contact Morpho device customer care (01204882100) and get the activation code.
A customer can withdraw upto a maximum of ₹10,000 per transaction using the AePS service.
Go to your time setting, set the time zone as “UTC (+5.30)” and restart the device and try again.
Please check the below points:
• Go to your time and date setting and set the time zone to automatic.
• Ensure that your mobile phone is not rooted.
• Check is the customer’s finger print is captured properly, if not try again.
This error appears for both Morpho and Startek devices, please follow the steps given below.
• For Morpho device: “Refresh” on “RD service application” at top right corner and restart your device
• For Startek device: Click on “Re-registered” at the RD application and restart your device.
If transaction is successful, withdrawal amount including commission amount will be credited to your trade balance in real time.
This error occurs when customer’s Aadhaar number has not been linked to the customer’s bank a/c.
This error occurs when customer’s Aadhaar number is not responding to the associated finger print.
Deposit services have been temporarily stopped by NPCI. We will notify you when this service restarts in future.
If the transaction is successful, the amount will be credited to your trade balance. It may sometimes take 1-2 hours for the credit to reflect in your account. Incase you do not receive the credit in stipulated time, please call our customer care on 033-6690 9090.