We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly wait for 72 working hours, the amount will be reversed to your bank account. After 72 hours, please raise a complaint from your ‘Complaint and Enquiry’ section with ‘Updated passbook/Bank statement’. You will receive a revert soon.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly wait for 72 working hours, the amount will be credited to your account.
• Log in to your Netbanking portal.
• Go to the transfer option.
• Add PayNearby as beneficiary, enter Account number & IFSC code.
• Enter the required amount and pay.
• Take a screenshot of the successful transaction.
• Upload the screenshot of the transaction.
• After submitting the screenshot, top up will be credited within 30 minutes.
Yes. The charges are mentioned below:
• Branch Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• CDM Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• Payment Gateway: ₹ 12 per transaction
You can contact our customer care on +91 33 6690 9090 for assistance on this matter.
No. You cannot run 2 IDs simultaneously with the same documents. For security purposes, both the IDs will get blocked. If your IDs get blocked, you can send an email to email@example.com along with details of the ID you want to continue with.
Minimum Rs. 1000 can be uploaded in the wallet.
You can download all the marketing materials from our app or web portal and print it. Go to the ‘Download’ section, select ‘Language’ and ‘Service’ and print your poster/banner or leaflet.
It is very easy to understand our insurance products and services. We provide product and insurance selling training through videos. You can download marketing collaterals from our app and display it in your store. Should you need any help, please contact our customer service team or our Relationship Manager.
PayNearby commissions are credited to your wallet on the very same day, whereas other companies pay it after one day.