When you transfer your trade balance amount to your linked bank account it is ‘Move to Bank’. Move to Bank option is available under the Trade Wallet option in the mobile app.
• Go to ‘Banking & Finance’ option on the Web portal.
• Get the prefilled deposit slip.
• Fill the required details.
• Submit at the branch.
• Upload the deposit slip received from your bank.
• After submitting the slip, top-up will be credited within 30 minutes.
There are 6 banks available for Branch & CDM deposit.
• Yes Bank
• ICICI Bank
• Axis Bank
• State Bank of India
• Karur Vysya Bank
• Federal Bank
Yes. The charges are mentioned below:
• Branch Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• CDM Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• Payment Gateway: ₹ 12 per transaction
• Branch deposit
• CDM deposit
• Net banking (Payment gateway)
• Same/Other bank transfer
• CDM card
You can contact our customer care on +91 33 6690 9090 for assistance on this matter.
No. You cannot run 2 IDs simultaneously with the same documents. For security purposes, both the IDs will get blocked. If your IDs get blocked, you can send an email to email@example.com along with details of the ID you want to continue with.
Minimum Rs. 1000 can be uploaded in the wallet.
PayNearby is an ISO 27001 and DIPP certified fintech company. Your PAN Card information will be safe with us. PAN Card is mandatory for all financial transactions.
It is very easy to understand our insurance products and services. We provide product and insurance selling training through videos. You can download marketing collaterals from our app and display it in your store. Should you need any help, please contact our customer service team or our Relationship Manager.