- What are the details need to be kept handy while registering the claim?
- Policy Number
- Vehicle Registration Number & Chassis / Engine number
- Caller details / relation with insured / Cont. no. of the insured
- Date / Time & Place of the incident/ accident
- Detail description of the incident/ accident
- Loss type whether Own damage/Theft/TP/TPPD/PA Claim
- Whether any injury involved into this accident
- If the incident been reported to police, then GD / Case No or FIR No
- Driver Name (As per the details mentioned in the driving license) & DL No. need to be provided
- Current Vehicle Location & if yet not placed with any garage then enquire about garage preference. The Call Centre will then provide with a unique number as Claim No. which will be used for all future correspondence
- Where do I get the Claim Form and Detail List of Cash Less Garages of Bharti AXA?
Refer our website to download the Claim Form and also get the Policy Wordings. Please visit to our website (www.bharti-axagi.co.in ) for our tied-up garages.
- What shall I do after claim intimation?
Place the vehicle in any of our cashless tie-up garage or at authorized garage of your own choice (here cl payment would get reimbursed to the insured).
Digit understand the pain that can come with damaging your bike! They do not want to worsen it, which is why they have come up with an easy & quick claims process.
Give them a call at 1800-258-5956/1800-103-4448 & tell them about the incident. They will send a self-inspection link on your mobile number, click the pictures of the damage & upload.
Once claim is approved, they will either give you advance cash for your repair so that you can repair it at your preferred garage, or you can choose from Digit’s Cashless Network Garages.
Notify or submit a claim in the following way:
- By calling Toll Free 18001230004 OR
- By sending an E Mail to email@example.com OR
- Through Customer Portal on website dhflinsurance.com OR
- Using Mobile App OR
- Directly walk into branch
While notifying the claim, following information should be provided:
- Name of insured
- Insured contact numbers
- Policy number
- Date and time of loss
- Location of loss
- Nature and approximate extent of loss
Place and contact details of the person at the loss location
toll free no. 18001230004 or
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the customer needs to submit is the invoice copy of the device registered.
The process is completely paperless, and all the customer needs to do is visit our chatbot Mia and upload the document there.
The customer can log into the chatbot and click ‘Complete Request Formalities’ to upload the documents.
All the customer needs to do is complete the registration process and leave everything else to TechGuard!
When the registration formalities are completed, TechGuard can pick the device any day 365 days a year at the customer’s comfort and get it repaired from our brand authorized service centre.
Once repaired, the device would be dispatched back to the customer’s address.
To make the payment process easier and hassle free for the customer, TechGuard has provided both online and offline methods to make the payment.
Online: The customer can log on to our chatbot Mia and click on ‘Complete request formalities’. They can click on ‘Pay Now’ to make the payment via one of the options below: Credit card, Debit card, UPI, Wallet and NetBanking.
Offline: The customer can visit the nearest HDFC bank and pay the cash to our Account number and upload the stamped deposit slip through our chatbot to process their request further.
- Cracked Screen plan: The customer needs to pay the service fee ONLY for a repair request registered for a damaged screen. The customer needs to pay a service fee of 5% for new devices once the repair request has been verified to process. Service fee charged at the time of repair request for old devices will reduce to 5% from 15% if the customer takes up the diagnostic test within 10 days of purchase of the contract (applicable for ScreenGuard or Double Guard)
Extended Warranty plan: No service fee is to be paid for a repair request registered for any device malfunction.
At TechGuard, all genuine repair requests registered are processed further. In the rare case that the repair request is not processed and gets declined, then
- If the Cracked Screen plan is active, then the customer cannot register any further repair requests
- If the Extended Warranty plan is active, then the customer can register multiple repair requests, with repair value up to the device invoice value.
With the help of our multi-lingual chatbot, it is very easy for a customer to register their repair request on their own.
In case the customer visits the store to seek help from the store staff, the store staff can guide the customer to use the chatbot to register.
In case the customer finds it difficult to register their request via the chatbot, the store staff needs to guide them to our toll-free number where our customer care team would help them out.
Do note that a repair request filed by anyone other than the customer is liable to not be processed further.
Ideally the customer should register the repair request as soon as the device is damaged or malfunctioning as any delay might aggravate the damage or malfunction and make it worse.
But TechGuard understands that sometimes it might get difficult for the customer to register the request immediately and TechGuard provides no more than 7 days for them to register their request.