- It is a simple to understand, easy to purchase product which gives you the opportunity to plan your savings with an exclusive Insurance Khata
- Get complete protection for your loved ones with a death benefit in case of an unfortunate event or receive percentage of premium(s) back basis the age and policy term chosen at the end of the term
- Invest surplus income, even as low as INR 1000 to ensure the security of your loved ones
- Be rest assured, as you know the exact amount of benefits right at the inception
- Pay single premium and get a cover that is 5/10 times of your single premium for a term of 5/10 years respectively.
- Add to your exclusive Insurance Khata by investing multiple times to increase your cover as per your capacity”.
Yes, change of nominee is allowed anytime throughout the policy term.
No. Once the policy term is chosen, it cannot be changed anytime during the policy term.
Premium cannot be increased or decreased in this plan. However, you can buy additional policies under the same khata number without any documentation.
Your policy will not lapse as this is single premium plan.
Policyholder can surrender the policy any time during the policy term The benefit payable on surrender is higher of guaranteed surrender value (GSV) or special surrender value (SSV).
Since it’s a single premium, the policy does not lapse. Your risk cover for that policy remains constant till the date of maturity.
There is no discontinuance in the plan as this is single premium plan,
Yes, you can buy this plan for your family members provided they are between 18 years and 45 years age for the 5 year plan and between 18 years and 40 years for the 10 year plan.
Yes. Free look cancellation is allowed within 15 days except 30 days for Distance Marketing or electronic mode from the date of receipt of policy document. Amount refunded will be –
Premium Paid (less) (i) Pro rata risk premium for the time the plan was in force. (ii) Stamp duty charges (iii) Expenses incurred on medical examination, if any.