Upon registration, the applicant’s CV will be shared with employers. If an applicant gets shortlisted, the potential employer will directly contact the applicant.
FAQ Category: JobsNearby
Can the CV of the applicant be shared with applicant?
You can share applicant’s CV after successful registration via whatsapp or email.
Are there any mandatory documents that have to be uploaded?
Yes. Any of the below mentioned documents can be uploaded:
1. Aadhar card
3. Voter ID card
4. Driving License (if applying for Personal Driver, Office Driver,Delivery Boy Or Courier Boy)
An applicant can apply for how many jobs?
An applicant can give max 5 job interests while creating his profile.
Where can I see the latest jobs available in my area?
Go to the JobsNearby ‘Menu ‘ > Click on ‘View Jobs’. Jobs are updated on a regular basis.
How to register customers for JobsNearby?
Follow these steps for registering a customer for JobsNearby:
– Retailers can register their customers through JobsNearby service on PayNearby app. Basic information like the applicant’s name, service and location need to be entered.
– The applicant’s profile is then shared with the employers.
– Employer will contact the applicant on the registered mobile number.
– If shortlisted, the employer schedules an interview with the applicant.
– If the applicant completes the interview process and gets selected, they receive a job offer.
While creating the profile, whose mobile number has to be provided?
Always use applicant’s mobile number while creating a profile.
What is JobsNearby?
JobsNearby is India’s largest job registry platform. It is PayNearby’s initiative to help customers across India find a job.
It makes the relevant jobs available online. The customers can seek desired job profiles and apply to them.