- What are the details need to be kept handy while registering the claim?
- Policy Number
- Vehicle Registration Number & Chassis / Engine number
- Caller details / relation with insured / Cont. no. of the insured
- Date / Time & Place of the incident/ accident
- Detail description of the incident/ accident
- Loss type whether Own damage/Theft/TP/TPPD/PA Claim
- Whether any injury involved into this accident
- If the incident been reported to police, then GD / Case No or FIR No
- Driver Name (As per the details mentioned in the driving license) & DL No. need to be provided
- Current Vehicle Location & if yet not placed with any garage then enquire about garage preference. The Call Centre will then provide with a unique number as Claim No. which will be used for all future correspondence
- Where do I get the Claim Form and Detail List of Cash Less Garages of Bharti AXA?
Refer our website to download the Claim Form and also get the Policy Wordings. Please visit to our website (www.bharti-axagi.co.in ) for our tied-up garages.
- What shall I do after claim intimation?
Place the vehicle in any of our cashless tie-up garage or at authorized garage of your own choice (here cl payment would get reimbursed to the insured).
Digit understand the pain that can come with damaging your bike! They do not want to worsen it, which is why they have come up with an easy & quick claims process.
Give them a call at 1800-258-5956/1800-103-4448 & tell them about the incident. They will send a self-inspection link on your mobile number, click the pictures of the damage & upload.
Once claim is approved, they will either give you advance cash for your repair so that you can repair it at your preferred garage, or you can choose from Digit’s Cashless Network Garages.
Notify or submit a claim in the following way:
- By calling Toll Free 18001230004 OR
- By sending an E Mail to email@example.com OR
- Through Customer Portal on website dhflinsurance.com OR
- Using Mobile App OR
- Directly walk into branch
While notifying the claim, following information should be provided:
- Name of insured
- Insured contact numbers
- Policy number
- Date and time of loss
- Location of loss
- Nature and approximate extent of loss
Place and contact details of the person at the loss location
toll free no. 18001230004 or
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, in case you are changing from current insurance company to any other insurance company and have accrued some NCB from them, you can get the same transferred in case your two wheeler is insured within 90 days of your renewal due date.
No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount on premium of the own damage (OD) portion of your vehicle when you renew your policy, provided you have not made any claim during the last policy period of one year. The NCB can be accumulated up to a maximum limit of 50% on own damage premium for two wheelers. You can transfer the full benefits of NCB, even when you shift your two wheeler insurance to any other insurer from current Insurance company.
If you sell your bike to another person, the insurance can be transferred in the name of the buyer. The buyer (transferee) has to apply for transfer of Insurance with us, within 14 days from the date of transfer of the vehicle in his name. If you want to substitute another two wheelers of you in this policy, the policy will not be transferred to the buyer. The buyer (transferee) has to buy a fresh insurance.
The IDV of two wheelers is to be fixed based on the manufacturer’s listed selling
price of the brand and model, as the vehicle proposed for insurance at the commencement of insurance /renewal and adjusted for depreciation. The schedule of depreciation for arriving at IDV is as below:
|Age of the Vehicle
||% of Depreciation for fixing IDV
|Not exceeding 6 months
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years
|Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years
|Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years
|Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years
For every bike out there, we have two types of coverages you choose from:
Third Party Liability: Provides protection against the claims of another party who has incurred loss and damage to life/property caused by the insured vehicle
Standard Package Policy (Comprehensive Policy): This one is like the big family umbrella. Includes third-party damage as well as theft & damage caused to your own vehicle due to accident, natural disasters, fire, etc.
The law in the country makes it compulsory to insure your two wheeler. The compulsory nature of the law protects you against third party liability. Insurance protects this asset and helps you in coping with the financial loss caused by accidents, damage or theft. Another reason is that while driving, you are responsible for the safety of:
- Your passengers
- Your fellow drivers
- Other people’s property