To do so, customer has to raise request with Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd. Customer can call on 1800 270 7000 or write at email@example.com .
FAQ Tag: Hospicash
What is the procedure of claim?
The below documents needs to be submitted within 30 days from the date of hospitalization or within 30 days from the date of discharge
- Duly filled claim form
- Certificate of Insurance
- Copy of Discharge Summary detailing the period and reason for admission plus the line of treatment
- Copy of the final bill or payment receipt
- KYC documents – Photo ID, Address and Age proof
- In case of Accident Cases – Certificate from the doctor stating Details of Accident/trauma & Whether the patient was under the influence of alcohol or any intoxicating substance during incident / accident.
- Any other documents which the Insurer will ask in case the submitted claim has to be further investigated
How can I make corrections of my personal details in issued policy?
Customer has to raise request with Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd. Customer can call on 1800 270 7000 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Can I increase my sum insured?
No, you cannot request for enhancement of sum insured.
Is hospitalization covered for AIDS/HIV?
No. Hospitalization is not covered for AIDS/HIV or any Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Can patients On Life support claim for coverage under the policy?
Hospitalization for life support is not covered if such treatment will not result in recovery or restoration of the previous state of health.
Does the policy cover Organ Transplant?
Organ transplant will be covered only if the procedure is compliant under Human Organs Act, 1994 (amended).
Does the policy cover diagnostic procedures like Angiography?
All diagnostic procedures are excluded from coverage. Angioplasty is covered if hospitalisation is for more than 24 hours.
Will hospitalisation for pregnancy be covered under the policy?
No. Hospitalisation for pregnancy is not covered under the policy.
Is hospitalization covered for suicide attempt?
No. Policy will not cover suicide cases.