Please note that the lender has the final right to take the decision to approve or reject all loan applications as per their approved credit policy. If your application would have qualified as per lender’s credit policy, then your application may have be approved. If you still have any questions, please drop an email to email@example.com with your loan application number and we will get back to you with the reasons of rejection of your application.
Please note that your application may be rejected due to following reasons:
- Credit Bureau result (Score lower than 600);
- A history of DPDs (Days past Due), Write off or settlements in the last 12 months in any of your existing loans or credit cards;
- You have an active loan with Unity/Centrum already;
- In-principle sanction letter sent to you is not accepted by you within 3 days;
- Digital document signing failed 3 times at your end;
- E-NACH mandate registration failed 3 times;
- Any other reason as per credit policy of the Lender.
There could also be some reasons for rejection at the application stage itself, such as:
- Age parameter not being met – Age of the applicant is not between 24-59
- Business experience check – Minimum 2 years of business experience required
- If the bank account of the applicant is not in the list of banks where eNACH mandate is not live