Yes, a retailer can become a distributor. To register as an distributor please use a different mobile number.
You can change your linked bank account from ‘My Profile’.
There is no transaction limit. Limit of ₹3 lakh is applicable only if EKYC is incomplete.
Kindly wait for 24 bank working hours for the status to be updated. If the status is success, the amount will be credited to your bank account. If the credit has failed, the amount will be reversed to your trade wallet.
Please find the charges, details and mode of payment details given below:
1. Amount: ₹10 to ₹24,999; Charges: ₹5; Mode of payment: IMPS
2. Amount: ₹25,001 to ₹99,999; Charges: ₹10; Mode of payment: IMPS
3. Amount: (=) or Above ₹1 lakh; Charges:₹3; Mode of payment: NEFT
If the transaction mode is NEFT there will be a flat charge of ₹3
‘Move to Bank’ refers to transferring your trade balance to your linked bank account. This option is available under ‘trade wallet’ in mobile app and under ‘AEPS’ section in web portal
We regret the inconvenience caused due to a failed transaction, kindly wait for 72 working hours, your bank will settle the amount in your account.
If the amount is not reversed in 72 hours, please raise a complaint from your ‘Complaint and Enquiry’ section with ‘updated passbook/bank statement’. We will revert soon.
We regret the inconvenience caused for an ‘in-progress’ transaction, kindly wait for 72 working hours for the status update, if it’s a successful transaction, the amount will be credited to your main wallet.
If the transaction has failed, the amount will be reversed to your source account.
You can follow these steps to load your main wallet through online bank transfer:
1. Log in to your Net banking portal or any payment application
2. Go to the transfer option
3. Add PayNearby as beneficiary, enter Account number & IFSC code (You can find the PayNearby’s account details in the claim top-up option under banking rules)
4. Enter the required amount and pay
5. Take a screenshot of the successful transaction
6. Upload the screenshot of the transaction in the web portal under claim top-up option
7. After uploading the screenshot, top up will be credited within 30 minutes
You can follow these steps to load your main wallet through Branch deposit:
1. Go to ‘Banking & Finance’ option on Web portal
2. Get the prefilled deposit slip
3. Fill the required details
4. Submit at the branch
5. Upload the deposit slip received from your bank
6. After submitting the slip, top up will be credited within 30 minutes