To be POS certified please complete the following simple steps:
• Click on “Apply POS” from your Mobile app or Web portal
• Register by entering all the required details
• Upload all documents – PAN card, Aadhaar card, educational certificate
• You will receive an SMS with web link along with User ID & Password on your mobile number
• Click on the link and login to LMS portal using the credential
• Take a 30 hours online training (15 hours for Life insurance, 15 hours for General insurance)
• Complete the test for certification
• Results will be published instantly (If successful)
• Within 15 to 20 days you will be POS certified and receive your Appointment letter
You can start using Two Wheeler Insurance, Saving Insurance Khata and any new POS product that will be launched from time to time.
Yes, anyone can be POS certified.
You will need the following documents to get a POS certificate:
• PAN Card
• Aadhaar Card
• Education qualification certificate (Needs to be atleast 10th standard pass)
These are the only criteria for being POS certified with PayNearby:
• You should not be POS-certified with any other broking firm.
• You should be above 18 years of age and have passed 10th standard atleast.
You will be recognised as Suraksha Pradhan in your area offering all insurance services, and can earn extra by offering additional POS exclusive products like Bike Insurance, Life Insurance to your customers.
Steps to become a POS licensed retailer are:
To become a POS-licensed retailer, please follow this process:
– Click on ‘Apply POS’ from your mobile app or web portal
– Enter all the details asked for – Upload the required documents (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, educational certificate)
– You will receive an SMS with a web link, User ID & Password
– Click on the link and login to LMS portal using the credentials provided
– Take a 30 hour online training (15 hours for Life insurance, 15 hours for General insurance)
– Complete the certification test
– Results will be published instantly (If successful)
– Within 15 to 20 days, you will receive your appointment letter
After you receive the letter, you are POS certified and can start using Two Wheeler Insurance, Saving Insurance Khata and any new POS product that we launch.
The steps are given below –
• Submit documents
• Enrol in training program
• Appear Test
• Get POS certificate
• Start selling policies