• Log in to your Netbanking portal.
• Go to the transfer option.
• Add PayNearby as beneficiary, enter Account number & IFSC code.
• Enter the required amount and pay.
• Take a screenshot of the successful transaction.
• Upload the screenshot of the transaction.
• After submitting the screenshot, top up will be credited within 30 minutes.
No. You cannot run 2 IDs simultaneously with the same documents. For security purposes, both the IDs will get blocked. If your IDs get blocked, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with details of the ID you want to continue with.
Minimum Rs. 1000 can be uploaded in the wallet.
PayNearby is an ISO 27001 and DIPP certified fintech company. Your PAN Card information will be safe with us. PAN Card is mandatory for all financial transactions.
It is very easy to understand our insurance products and services. We provide product and insurance selling training through videos. You can download marketing collaterals from our app and display it in your store. Should you need any help, please contact our customer service team or our Relationship Manager.
PayNearby commissions are credited to your wallet on the very same day, whereas other companies pay it after one day.
Our customer service team is available from 8 am to 8 pm to assist you. Customer service is available in many regional languages. You can also contact your local Relationship Manager for assistance.
PayNearby was established in 2016. We are the only start-up in the digital payments industry to be certified by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT). Our major accomplishments within a short span of three years are:
– 11% market share in DMT business
– 33% market share in AePS
– 10 lakh registered retailers
– More than 12 crore customers availing the services
– Presence in 28 States and 8 UTs
In mobile application: Go to ‘Reports – Money transfer transaction’ For web portal: Go to the MIS reports > click on the first option ‘Transaction Report’.
Kindly wait for 24 bank working hours for an update. If the transfer is success it will be credited to the beneficiary account or incase of failure the amount will be reversed and available under ‘Claim Refund’ icon.