I have entered a wrong account number / IFSC code while doing a money transfer transaction, can I get a refund?

If transaction is successful, then kindly contact your bank, provide them with UTR / RRN to freeze the particular amount. You can immediately raise a complaint from your portal. The complaint option is available under complaint & enquiry section with correct account number and details, after raising the complaint you will get the updates within 15 to 20 working days.