All the customer needs to submit is the invoice copy of the device registered.
The process is completely paperless, and all the customer needs to do is visit our chatbot Mia and upload the document there.
The customer can log into the chatbot and click ‘Complete Request Formalities’ to upload the documents.
- The customer can visit the link https://bit.ly/miatg and select the language of their choice to register
- Click ‘Register repair request’ and login via the customer’s registered mobile number or the registered device’s IMEI number
- Select the IMEI number and then select plan for which the request is to be registered
- Just answer a few basic questions for TechGuard to better understand the damage/ malfunction of the device
The chatbot is the one stop platform to register a repair request, complete the necessary formalities and to know the status of the request. Hence it would be very useful if the customer selects the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option to save the chatbot to their device, which would be visible right when the customer logs in.
Yes, our logistic representative will provide the customer with a receipt at the time of pick up from the customer.
All the customer needs to do is complete the registration process and leave everything else to TechGuard!
When the registration formalities are completed, TechGuard can pick the device any day 365 days a year at the customer’s comfort and get it repaired from our brand authorized service centre.
Once repaired, the device would be dispatched back to the customer’s address.
To make the payment process easier and hassle free for the customer, TechGuard has provided both online and offline methods to make the payment.
Online: The customer can log on to our chatbot Mia and click on ‘Complete request formalities’. They can click on ‘Pay Now’ to make the payment via one of the options below: Credit card, Debit card, UPI, Wallet and NetBanking.
Offline: The customer can visit the nearest HDFC bank and pay the cash to our Account number and upload the stamped deposit slip through our chatbot to process their request further.
- Cracked Screen plan: The customer needs to pay the service fee ONLY for a repair request registered for a damaged screen. The customer needs to pay a service fee of 5% for new devices once the repair request has been verified to process. Service fee charged at the time of repair request for old devices will reduce to 5% from 15% if the customer takes up the diagnostic test within 10 days of purchase of the contract (applicable for ScreenGuard or Double Guard)
Extended Warranty plan: No service fee is to be paid for a repair request registered for any device malfunction.
The plans are IMEI linked plan i.e. as long as the ownership of the plan is not transferred, the repair request can be registered even if it was being used by a friend or family at the time of the screen damage/ device malfunction.
With the help of our multi-lingual chatbot, it is very easy for a customer to register their repair request on their own.
In case the customer visits the store to seek help from the store staff, the store staff can guide the customer to use the chatbot to register.
In case the customer finds it difficult to register their request via the chatbot, the store staff needs to guide them to our toll-free number where our customer care team would help them out.
Do note that a repair request filed by anyone other than the customer is liable to not be processed further.
Ideally the customer should register the repair request as soon as the device is damaged or malfunctioning as any delay might aggravate the damage or malfunction and make it worse.
But TechGuard understands that sometimes it might get difficult for the customer to register the request immediately and TechGuard provides no more than 7 days for them to register their request.
A customer can easily register his repair request from the comfort of his home or office. All they need to do is log on to our chatbot at https://bit.ly/miatg and register their request in any of the 11 languages.
In case the customer finds it difficult to register their request via the chatbot, they can connect with TechGuard customer care team at 1800-103-6024 and they would gladly guide them with their registration.