When you transfer your trade balance amount to your linked bank account it is ‘Move to Bank’. Move to Bank option is available under the Trade Wallet option in the mobile app.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly wait for 72 working hours, the amount will be reversed to your bank account. After 72 hours, please raise a complaint from your ‘Complaint and Enquiry’ section with ‘Updated passbook/Bank statement’. You will receive a revert soon.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly wait for 72 working hours, the amount will be credited to your account.
• Log in to your Netbanking portal.
• Go to the transfer option.
• Add PayNearby as beneficiary, enter Account number & IFSC code.
• Enter the required amount and pay.
• Take a screenshot of the successful transaction.
• Upload the screenshot of the transaction.
• After submitting the screenshot, top up will be credited within 30 minutes.
There are 6 banks available for Branch & CDM deposit.
• Yes Bank
• ICICI Bank
• Axis Bank
• State Bank of India
• Karur Vysya Bank
• Federal Bank
Yes. The charges are mentioned below:
• Branch Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• CDM Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• Payment Gateway: ₹ 12 per transaction
• Branch deposit
• CDM deposit
• Net banking (Payment gateway)
• Same/Other bank transfer
• CDM card
You can contact our customer care on +91 33 6690 9090 for assistance on this matter.
Minimum Rs. 1000 can be uploaded in the wallet.
Yes. All the reports are available on the App for your reference and download.